Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


There’s too much to do around here.

First there’s the Pagoda festivities that I already told you about. I didn’t get to go to the main celebration today, due to the day job but I caught part on the radio and it sounded pretty cool. I heard the interview with the builder’s granddaughter. What great memories she has!

Tonight, I’ll be able to watch the fireworks from my porch. I was out last night too. We had an unexpected downpour with the sun out, therefore an incredible rainbow so I had to spend some time visiting with my friend who travels in them now.

Or maybe I should go to the Reading Phillies game, get my chocolate coin, and watch both sets of fireworks from the stadium. It’s relatively cool today so I wouldn’t even mind sitting there in the evening sun.

Another option for me is the Reading Fair. Fun but I don’t like it as much as the Oley Fair. No reason other than I grew up living at the Oley Fair the entire time it lasts. But that’s not until next month.

Oh but wait the Olympic Opening Ceremonies are tonight. Yep, that’s what I’ll do. Watch the majority of them with a small intermission for the fireworks around the Pagoda and work on my wip during the gazillion commercials. I know Mouse will watch the ceremonies with me. Harry hangs out on the porch whenever the door is open but sometimes the fireworks are too loud for him. Bixby, on the other hand, will roll his eyes at all of us and take a nap.

So what about you? Any big plans?

Update on the new meds. I haven’t forgotten much, just that August is the 8th month. And that it’s August. But I just started taking them so I’m not up to the full dosage yet. So far the only thing I’ve really noticed is that I’m hot. And I burst into tears for no reason. Mm, isn’t this going to be fun?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeeze - you are the lucky one...

Is a chocolate coin an obligatory thing you must get at a Phillies game?

I like the sound of Bixby...my kind of cat