Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Extra - For Sandra


Not many people could get me to respond to a tag. Fellow cat lover and awesome author, Sandra Cox, is one of them. What I won't do is tag other people but if you'd like to play feel free to consider yourself tagged.

Tag rules:

1) Link to the person that tagged you. Yep, did that.

2) Post the rules on your blog. Did that too.

3) List six unspectacular quirks you have. Will do that below.

4) Tag six bloggers by linking them. Nope, don't want to.

5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged. N/A

Quirks

1) Getting tagged makes me grumpy for no rationable reason.

2) I have the complete due South series and am in the middle of watching it for the fifth time.

3) I let my cats name themselves.

4) I fell asleep during the original Star Wars movie.

5) In high school I wrote really bad dark poetry. My English teacher was "concerned" so I wrote a highly sarcastic sunshine and flowers poem that he didn't get and submitted to a contest. It won and was published.

6) I'm afraid to stand on steps, any steps, facing up.

7 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Nope don't like this tagging crap. Did want to say that I also wrote very bad, dark poetry in High School. I was dead or dying in each of them. Scary.

Unknown said...

I did my tagging duty only because young Sandra asked but I just don't get the point of it...

I wrote a horrible poem about a bushranger in high school - it stunk - and I had to get up and read it in front of the whole school because it was considered 'so good'...poetry is so subjective

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Barbara. What a good sport and pal you are. You too Amarinda. Thank you both.
Ooh, ooh, I didn't write too much poetry in high school, but I wrote one in college called F-ing Bored. I was not in a good mood at the time. The lines went through all the ways you could be F-ing bored, then the last line was 'but nothings worse than making love and being oh so F-ing bored.

Molly Daniels said...

If you let your cats name themselves, how did you figure out their names lol?

My bad poetry phase was in college. My fav is 'Ode to PMS'!

Okay, who am I kidding? With some of the ditties last spring, it's still going on!

Phoenix said...

Hnh. Facing up, huh? My mil has it facing down. She's dreamed that is how she will die. Now she lives in a house where her entire life is spent on one floor unless their are guests in town.

Any reason behind the stair thing that you know of?

anny cook said...

I did not write poetry--ever. Sounds like that was a good decision on my part. Have a great day, Barb!

Unknown said...

The first 2 or 3 times I tried to watch Star Trek #1 (with Anakin as a youngster) I kept falling asleep. I really didn't like the first part of the SW's trilogy like I did episodes IV, V, and VI.