Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rambling


Apologies for skipping yesterday. I was at the dentist. No, not all night. But I was having too much fun there to ponder what I might come home and blog about. Yes, I’m serious. I had fun visiting the dentist. It was just a routine cleaning so nothing to get worked up about. I love the gritty toothpaste. And the way it makes my teeth feel afterwards. I also adore the staff. They’re such a great bunch of people. I look forward to seeing them at each visit.

And then there’s my traditional stop at Wendy’s along the way home. Hey, I was a good girl, going for a regular cleaning. I deserve a treat. I made a discovery. Wendy’s now makes caramel milkshakes! Yep, had to have one. It was way too sweet and incredibly rich and yes, I drank every drop! You really should try one if you haven’t already.

I had some trouble falling asleep last night. If you’re thinking it was the milkshake you’d be mistaken. All day, I’d had a song from Beauty and the Beast rolling around inside my head. But that’s not what kept me up either. You see, I had a thought. Well, one of many but this one in particular latched on. In Beauty and the Beast, when the spell is broken, the furniture and dishware revert back to servants, kids, pets… Does that mean there’s no more stuff and the castle is empty? See? Now you’ll be up tonight, wondering the same thing. Hahaha!

It was raining earlier. Rain is like catnip to me. I was trapped inside. Yeah. Like a super hyper, over-active kitten forced to sit still and watch while all the other cats got to romp and play. Of course it stopped before I got to leave. Sad.

No comments: